Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sex

I don't understand what sex is.   People say, "Well, NW, they're having sex," but I don't know what that means.  People go into the bed room and close the door.  

From as near as I can figure, sex means fighting, a whole lot of fighting.  I can hear things being knocked around, especially the bed.  

Sex must hurt, because people say, "Oh, oh, oh!" and they moan and grunt a lot.  They also pray a lot: "Oh, God! Oh, God!"  They seem to do more praying in the bed room than they do in church.  They also say, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"  Just exactly where are they going?  They haven't left the bed room.  I don't understand sex.

Afterwards, the people come out of the room with smiles on their faces, as though they hadn't been fighting.  They don't fool me.  I know what I heard.

Older people seem to do less fighting in the bed room.  They make less noise, and they don't fight as often.  Guess they finally settled whatever they've been fighting about.

No comments:

Post a Comment