Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hello from NW

Hey!  My name's  NW.  

People say I'm not right.  I was born that way.  I don't know what that means, but there's lots of thing I don't understand.

People talk with each other.  Sometimes they say something to me, but I don't know what to say.  I can talk, but it doesn't seem to make much sense to others.  So I listen a lot.  I hear things, and I see things.

I don't know  how old I am.  Some people say I'm an old man now, but I feel the same as always.  I don't understand numbers.  I can count one and two, but that's all I know.

My name is NW, but some people call me boy, always boy.  I don't understand.

I have to go now.  Someone is calling, "Boy!"  They must be calling me to supper.

Next time I'll tell you all about Santa Claus!

Bye for now,

NW

No comments:

Post a Comment